Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Curriculum-Mapping - Proficiency of Program Competency


My curriculum-mapping artifact demonstrates my proficiency in knowing and understanding how to teach my subject (#2); understand my responsibility of managing and monitoring student learning (#3); and think systematically about my practice and learn from experience (#4). My curriculum-map helps me understand my subject by providing a clear picture of the topics I intend to teach; while, allowing me time to develop higher-order questions which ensures I get and keep my students involved. This also shows my ability to manage and monitor my student learning by providing several methods of assessment, including previous learning experiences. Moreover, I used backward planning effectively to identify any gaps, which may arise during my instruction of my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment